Most Latinos own a smartphone.
By EMILY DERUY
Americans increasingly take their Internet the same way they take their coffee - to go. That’s especially true for young Latinos, who are urban and tech-savvy. And that translates to lots of mobile Internet browsing.
- Libraries are beloved
- People like librarians
- Libraries have rebranded themselves as tech hubs
- E-book reading is growing; borrowing is just getting started
- People are open to even more tech at libraries
- Blacks and Latinos are esp. enthusiastic
- The public invites you to be more engaged in knotty problems
- Libraries have a PR problem/opportunity
- There is churn in library use
- There is a truly detached population out there that matters to you
Find out why here: http://pewrsr.ch/Z9cHIX